This is a quick post, as I'm off to our Relay for Life today and I need to finish packing... These cards were created, inspired by the Mojo Monday MOJO353 and The Shabby Tea Room TSTR226 challenges. Here are the sketch and inspiration photo.
Here's the scoop:
- I used the Large Polka Dot TIEF to mirror the boots' big dots in the photo.
- The inspiration for the color palette comes from the photo, as well. We've got Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe.
- Pearl Basic Jewels add a fun touch to the left edge (also my super-sneaky way of adhering my vellum -- I just snuck some Two-Way Glue in small dots beneath the pearls on the vellum), flower centers and on the sentiment.
- My Label Bracket punch gave the sentiments that extra touch on the sides.
- The Four You stamp set has really useful and fun sentiments. Both of my cards' sentiments come from this set...
- I made simple tissue paper flowers by punching plain tissue paper with my 1-1/4" Scallop Circle punch and then sponged Pink Pirouette ink on them.
These were fun and easy to make. I love the shape of the Labels Collection Framelits.